If you are a CCU faculty member, you may take advantage of any of the following library services:
1. Borrow library materials for extended check-out periods.
2. Place materials on reserve at the library service desk for your classes.
3. Set up email alerts to make you aware of new books and articles in your areas of research assistance.
4. Borrow materials from other libraries using OhioLINK or OCLC.
5. Reserve group study rooms in the library for instructional use.
6. Request a librarian to visit your class and present a library instructional session customized for your students' research needs.
7. Request one-on-one training with a librarian on how to use databases and other library resources.
Please contact the library for questions regarding any of these services.
Fall 2019 Semester Hours
Monday and Tuesday: 7:45 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
(Closed 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday for Chapel/Small Groups)
Wednesday: 7:45 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
To see a full schedule of library hours throughout the year, including special hours during breaks and holidays, click here.